Writing for CSNN’S Vision Now! Story Guidelines
We are so grateful you’ve agreed to write a story for Vision Now! Your individual experiences create a wealth of ideas to be shared.
Below are some guidelines to make the whole process easier for all of us;
- Remember that your story is geared toward other Christian Science nurses. While others may read our publication, it is primarily for and by Christian Science nurses. The stories should have substance, texture and provide an inspirational example for the reader. They should reflect your Christian Science nursing experience and while they should be metaphysical in nature they should not be something you would expect to find in the pages of our Christian Science periodicals.
- The story should be 650 words. It allows for diversity throughout the publication.
- All stories are subject to editing. Your edited story will be sent to you for final approval. You will have five days to respond or your article will be printed with CSNN’s edits.
- Stories should be sent as a WORD document or in the body of an e-mail. If you don’t have e-mail, your story may be sent by regular US mail.
- Stories that are accompanied by color photos are more interesting and communicate more to readers, so we would like to have a photo of you to accompany your story.
Please feel free to call the Article Solicitor Mary Hollister at 231-944-8630. She will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Sending Us Your Story (Story Submission)
- Stories may be e-mailed to the following address: gro.k1435937658rowte1435937658nnsc@1435937658retsi1435937658llohm1435937658
- Attach the WORD document file containing your story to the e-mail or write it into the body of the e-mail itself.
- Attach a JPEG photo of yourself.
- Complete the Story/Photo Release form
- Stories may be sent through the US Mail.
- Be sure to include an author photo, any additional images, and the required Story/Photo release(s).
- Mailing Address: Mary Hollister, 6580 Boone Road, Traverse City, MI 49685-8186